We have important requirements for all potential ALDI employees, including:
- You must be able to lift and stock merchandise up to 45 pounds.
- You must be able to multitask and communicate effectively with your fellow staff, while being open to new ideas.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- You must have a flexible schedule.
- You must also pass a drug screening and background check.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Industry-leading Wages
- Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
You’ll be front and center working in many roles – everything from cashier to stocker – while providing outstanding customer service. You’ll also assist Store Management by merchandising product, monitoring inventory, and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
Our tight-knit family atmosphere can’t be beat, and you will find that you will have plenty of team support as you grow into your role. You will receive 75 hours of paid training and mentoring over the first month of employment to ensure your success with us, and our promote-from-within policy means that you’ll have plenty of opportunities to advance to Shift Manager and beyond.
Apply in person @ Aldi Store 1725 W. Loop 281 Longview, Texas 75604
|Job Category||All Positions, Cashier, Customer Service, Stocker, Support Staff|