This person will assist mine engineers in a long range mine planning, preparation of cost studies and equipment evaluations during the summer of 2019.
- Provide support on any projects needed in the Engineering and Environmental departments
- Compile data to support long range mine planning
- Perform basic engineering tasks
- Calculate volumes moved by mining equipment
- Stake and survey drill hole locations
- Perform CAD applications
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or SurvCADD is preferred
- Knowledge of mining applications and environmental and safety regulations is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and verbal and written communications skills is required
Currently enrolled and must have completed at least one year towards a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Mining Engineering, Construction Management or Surveying.
Hallsville, Texas, United States
The Sabine Mining Company
|Job Category||Engineer, Mining|